Lockeford Community Services District provides water and sewer services to residents with-in the district boundaries. There are 4 wells which are located throughout town and a waste water treatment plant.
Payments for Utility Service statements may be made in person at the office at 17725 N. Tully Road during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8:00 am to noon. Acceptable forms of payment are: Cash, Personal Check, Money Order, Cashier's Check and Credit Card. (Visa or MasterCard) Please bring your bill with you when paying at the office It will serve as your receipt.
Mail: Send payments to PO Box 809, Lockeford CA 95237. Include your account number or stub.
Bill Pay: You can send payments through your banks "Bill Pay" option. Make sure you reference your account number.
Credit/Debit Cards: Initiate a single charge to your credit or debit card. Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo are supported. There is a Convenience Fee to cover the cost of providing this transaction.
Click on the Make Payment button below to access the Portal log in screen. You will then be taken to the Customer Portal Login Screen.
- If you have not accessed the portal before, you will need to setup your account and password before you use the portal. To do this, locate on the bottom of the Customer Portal Login screen, the section called `First Time Customer Portal User`. Click on the `Enable Portal Access` button to enter your email address, account number, and a password use to access the Portal.
- You can find your account number from your last bill.
- You will need to enter the password you would like to use twice to make sure it is accurate.
- Then press the button `Enable Online Access Now`
If everything is in order, you will logged in the Customer Portal and taken to the home screen of your account.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why am I charged a `Convenience Fee` when I make a credit/debit card or ACH/eCheck payment?
- The `Convenience Fee is collected simply to cover third party costs associated with providing the `Convenience` of using credit/debit cards to make payments.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL UTILITIES
The Lockeford Community Services District provides water and sewer services for residents and businesses within our district boundaries. If you need to start or stop service, please call our office at (209) 727-5035.
Utility bills for the prior month's use are mailed to customers monthly. All bills are due upon receipt. Any charges not paid by the end of the month will be subject to a 10% penalty for the first 30 days and a 1.5% thereafter. A fifteen day notice is mailed if the water is going to be terminated due to non-payment. A notice at least 48 hours before the date of any proposed termination of water and/or sewer services will be put on the front door of the property. If the district is required to deliver a 48-hour notice, the customer will be required to pay a $25 48-hour Notice Delivery Fee in addition to all other fees and charges. If the water is terminated after the 48 hours, a $100 Disconnection Fee will be applied to the account.
Only Lockeford Community Services District personnel are authorized to shut off and restart water service, any damage caused by unauthorized tampering will be subject to other fees.
Returned check fee $25.00
48-hour Disconnect Notice $25.00
Water Disconnection $100.00 to re-instate